Image Group Ink has nearly 20 years of experience helping camps promote and market themselves in the most cost effective and efficient way possible. As a member of the American Camp Association we understand what camping is all about! Our services and products will help camps get the most exposure as well as boost camp attendance. For example: sports camps, day camps, horseback riding camps, Christian or church camps, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, YMCA, aquatic camps, 4-H, and any other youth camps can benefit from the services and products we provide at Image Group Ink.
We offer thousands of products, although shown below are some of the most popular among camps including brochures, rack cards, postcards, door hangers, flyers, banners, t-shirts and sweatshirts, hats and visors, water bottles, flashlights, decals, static clings and bumper stickers, journals, discount cards, first aid kit, hand sanitizer, backpacks, P.O.P. Posters, lanyards, ID Tags, laminated maps, sunglass strap (sungrasses not included) and silicone wristbands.
Why send your child to camp?
Children who attend camp tend to display significant growth in 4 particular areas: Positive Identity, Social Skills, Physical & Thinking Skills, and Positive Values & Spirituality. Children become more confident and experience increased self-esteem, they develop more friendships, and they grow more independent. A camp experience can make a world of difference in the life of a child.
Market Your Camp Properly
Every camp needs brochures and flyers! Here is what Image Group can offer your camp to ensure your marketing is effective:
Design, Design, Design
Our designers can combine the best colors, pictures, fonts, and style into one captivating piece. You give lots of input on customization, and our designers will make it work.
- Our postcards are a cost effective way to keep your camp’s name in front of your families
- Fully customize your postcard by using your own photos to show campers having fun
Birthday and Holiday Cards
In an age of constant emails and text messages, there is real power in personal correspondences sent through the mail.
- We’ll design a preprinted card or note card for your camp –you include a hand written message from your staff.
- Send us a holiday picture during staff training and we’ll print a holiday card to be mailed during your off season
A great way to increase your camp’s recognition is to produce inexpensive items and give them away. Everyone likes free stuff!
- Let us put your camp logo on a pen to go along with your camp registration packet
- We’ll design an eye catching bumper sticker to go along with your packet
Market Your Camp In The Off Season
Image Group can help you market your camp in the off season
Now that your campers have safely returned home, you have until next summer to relax on your yacht or spend the winter on the slopes of Switzerland. Isn’t that what camp employees do?
On the other hand, if your yacht is undergoing renovations, you can use that time to do some creative, low-cost marketing for next summer’s camp season. Let Image Group help bring name recognition to your camp and fill up those camper slots…so one day you can enjoy that yacht!
- Check your local newspaper for listings of upcoming fundraisers or charity auctions. Image Group can help you put together an assortment of camp-related items such as T-shirts, visors with your camp name, and brochures to hand out at these events.
- It’s all in the wording.Our professionals can help find the right wording to grab your audience’s attention. Market your camp as “Art & Exercise Camp” and you may not have many campers signing up. Simply change it to “Camp Wiggles and Giggles” and you’ll have the parents lining up at the door. Contact us during your off season and we’ll help you create a new marketing platform for next season!